Thursday, September 9, 2010

Strange Dream

So I had this dream last night. It was a bit strange and quite tangential. I was really craving a fried egg sandwich when I went to bed, but it was so late I only had a piece of my chocolate cake (which by the way, is not much better of a choice).

I toss and turn most of the night. The last time I looked at my clock it was about 1 am. So I finally fall asleep, and I start to have this dream. I recognize the music and the moves that everyone around me was doing, then quickly realized I was in Zumba class!! I was so excited. I love Zumba. So I'm dancing and shaking my groove thing, turning around in circles when I see none other than the Jonas Brothers in Zumba with me!! HAHAHA!!

So Joe and I are gettin' our Zumba on when suddenly I am pulled from class to be promoted to Chief. Chief of what?? I'm not sure at the time, but suddenly realize it was Chief of Zumba.. LOL.. So Joe is loving this, right? Well, little did I know that Chief of Zumba was going to have to leave for the modern day civil war that was going on outside class.

I ended up being recruited to be a spy for the South. So I enlist as a Chief and don my paint gun given in issue. I take to the streets trying to find out anything I can about the Northern Yankees. I'm rummaging and hiding and running and shooting and I felt as if I were going to pass out. Then I was found out!! Who found me out, you may ask? None other than Mr. Alec Baldwin, himself. LOL.. So he's reading me the riot act, and I jump into his arms to ask forgiveness and leniency. Then I wake up.

Moral of the story?? Think eggs, think nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment