Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Day in the Life

These days, I can't seem to keep up with my own life. I am constantly feeling behind and exhausted. So today, after I dropped off "Thing 1" to golf and "Thing 2" to dance, I was able to sit down with a dear friend over some chips and salsa.

I crack up every time I am around my friend. She has got a great sense of humor, and often times, we think just alike. We were sitting and talking about how crazy our lives are, and how we continue to add more things to them. I generally feel like the guy spinning all the plates, and I am so afraid that I am going to drop one. The bad thing is, if I drop one, I think they all would topple. I feel like everything is in a routine, and when I get out of it or am stressed about it, I just drop everything to the floor in crushing pieces. Then I have to start all over stacking plates on the top and plates on the bottom.

This got me to thinking.. HMMMMM..... I need organization. I am organized in just about every facet of my life, or so I thought. I need to reorganize my plates. So currently I am gently pulling them down and laying them to the side one by one in order not to crack any. Then I can begin to restructure my structure.

That's the thought for the moment.. Now I have to go cook my gourmet dinner of Ramen noodles for Things 1 & 2, and then it's off to cake decorating class. Maybe I'll start restructuring tomorrow... :)

Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment